- PERSONAL DATA
2.1 “Personal Data” means data that is personally identifiable to you, including your name, profile information, security information and Anabiyan apps Login ID, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with, or linked to, such data. When you create an account with us, we will collect your profile information.
2.2 We may also collect certain personal information related to your subscription with Anabiyan apps. We may collect the GPS data (i.e., location data) and the device information of the handheld mobile device on which the Anabiyan apps website/mobile application is installed. This information is partly used to provide you with location-based information to personalize your user experience, for marketing purposes Policy, and to improve the Mobile App. You expressly consent to our collection and use of Anabiyan apps Information, as described above.
2.3 Unless you have indicated otherwise in your account, we may send you communications (including e-mail, postal mail, phone, text/SMS, push notifications) that promote the use of our Anabiyan apps services. These communications or push notifications may contain advertisements or coupons for products and services of other third parties (“Promotional Communications”).
2.4 You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further Promotional Communications from us. You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by contacting us directly via our email below. You will need to indicate your profile name and ID.
- USER CONSENT
4.. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
4.1 Anabiyan apps collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you use the website/mobile applications.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Anabiyan apps latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Anabiyan apps account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Anabiyan apps, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- COOKIES OR CACHE DATA
Anabiyan apps collects and stores information in a secure manner. However, you acknowledge there are security and privacy limitations which are beyond the control of Anabiyan apps and that the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and Anabiyan apps through any app cannot be guaranteed.
Anabiyan apps cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data.
Anabiyan apps website/mobile application may contain advertisements and/or links to websites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only, and Anabiyan apps has no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
8.4 General Inquiries and Concerns
To submit a general inquiry or concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your user name and profile ID.